Trusted by thousands of clients from
How to Get an International Driving License for Indonesia
If you’re planning to drive in Indonesia, you’ll need to get an international driving license. Here’s what you need to know about getting an international driving license for Indonesia.
Why you need an IDL in Indonesia?
The IDL is used to record your personal information and travel details. It’s also used to track your entry and exit from Indonesia. This is important because Indonesia requires all visitors to have a valid passport and visa. If you don’t have an IDL, you may be denied entry into the country.
So if you’re planning a trip to Indonesia, make sure you get an IDL before you go. It’s easy to obtain, and it will make your trip much smoother.
What is an IDL?
An IDL, or International Driving License, is a document that allows you to drive in Indonesia. You can apply for an IDL at any driving school in Indonesia.
How to apply for an IDL?
The process is simple and straightforward: you will need to fill out a form and submit it to the driving school, along with a copy of your passport and driver’s license.
Once your application is approved, you will be given an IDL test. This test is not difficult, but it is important to remember that you must answer all questions correctly in order to pass. After you have passed the test, you will be issued an IDL which is valid for one year.
If you are planning on driving in Indonesia, then be sure to apply for an IDL well in advance. This document will make your life much easier when it comes time to renting a car or getting insurance.
What to bring to the application appointment?
If you’re planning to apply for an IDL in Indonesia, be sure to bring the following items with you to your appointment:
1. A valid passport – this is required in order to apply for an IDL.
2. Two recent passport-sized photographs – these must be taken within the last six months, and should be of good quality.
3. A completed application form – this can be obtained from the Indonesian embassy or consulate, or from their website. Make sure that all required fields are completed before submitting your application.
4. The appropriate fees – these must be paid in cash, and are currently set at $200 USD for a single-entry IDL, or $250 USD for a multiple-entry IDL. Fees are subject to change, so be sure to check with the embassy or consulate prior to your appointment.
The process of taking the IDL exam in Indonesia:
In Indonesia, the process of taking the IDL exam is very simple:
Step 1: you must go to the nearest testing center and register for the exam.
Step 2: you will be given a test date and time.
Step 3: you must show up on time and bring your IDL card with you.
Step 4: you will be asked to present your passport and take an oral examination.
Step 5: if you pass the oral examination, you will be asked to take a written examination.
Step 6: if you pass the written examination, you will be asked to take a practical examination.
Step 7: if you pass the practical examination, you will be issued your IDL certificate.
Step 8: once you have your certificate, you can now use it to apply for a job in Indonesia!
Indonesias Best Tourist Places to Visit!
Welcome to our Indonesian Top 10 Best Tourist places to visit! These are some of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, and we hope you enjoy your time here. As a destination, Indonesia is rich with culture, history, and natural wonders.
From Jakarta – the capital – to Bali – one of the most popular island choices in the region, there’s plenty to see and do. Whether you’re looking for an exciting city tour or just a few days of relaxation, these places have something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today and explore Indonesias Top 10 Best Tourist Places to Visit!
Best Tourist Places to Visit in Indonesia.
1. Jakarta – The capital of Indonesia and one of the largest cities in the world, Jakarta is home to a wealth of cultural attractions including temples, mosques and churches.
2. Bali – Known for its luxury resorts and stunning beaches, Bali is also an excellent place to visit for history buffs or those looking for a sunny vacation.
3. Yogyakarta – One of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia, Yogyakarta is home to some of the country’s most iconic monuments and ancient ruins.
4. Bandung – Home to some of Java’s best hospitals and business centres, Bandung is a great place to have a weekend getaway orVisit for business purposes only!
5. Malang – A town located on the eastern coast of Sumatra, Malang is known for its beautiful architecture and stunning scenery.
6. Semarang – Referred to as “The City of Rivers”, Semarang offers visitors an amazing view of the Setiapi River from many places within the city limits.
7. Denpasar – One of the larger islands in Indonesia, Denpasar offers plenty of activities and attractions for tourists including traditional marketplaces and beachfront restaurants with stunning views.
8. Bali Raya National Park – Home to some of Java’s most beautiful rainforest, Bali Raya National Park is another great place to visit during summertime when temperatures are high!
9. Taman Sari– A UNESCO World Heritage Site that features a variety of tropical fruit trees and lush green fields, Taman Sari is one of the most popular tourist spots in Indonesia!
In conclusion, getting an international driving license for Indonesia is not a difficult process. All you need is to have a valid driver’s license from your home country, a passport, and two photographs.
The process takes about two weeks and the cost is relatively low. Once you have your international driving license, you will be able to drive legally in Indonesia.